Friday 11 December 2009

I do like Fridays


I am so happy its Friday gonna really try and chill out this weekend been another busy week!!

Went to my daughters christmas dance last night and she was really good, I was seriously impressed. I tried to get a piccy but she would not keep still long enough so got this weird one!! you can sort of just about make her out!!!!

Bead wise I have been making gifts for family and friends and really not had much torch time at all, did make a couple of funny animals just to play around!!
Hopefully have some torch time tonight and tomorrow I have a couple of orders to complete so really need to get down to it!!

Look at my poor little Madgy today she is having a quiet day and looks a bit down, will have to keep an eye on her, she has not left my side today poor baby, she is eating but just seems fed up!!
have a good weekend everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment