Wednesday 9 December 2009

So Tired Today

Hi there sorry been a while on here but just seem so rushed off my feet at the min! We have had the auditors in at work which has generated a lot of work at a fairly busy time!! I am so unorganised for Xmas and have had hardly any torch time!!!!!! moan moan moan!! really tired today little Spot has taken to running all over me in the night and I am getting hardly any sleep!! lol

Its not all bad though yesterday I took my little Sis shopping with baby Megan, it was great we even got one of those massive parking spaces right outside the shopping centre!! Baby was really sweet and well behaved and I got to feed her too. I bought her a really sweet little Hello Kitty dress and legging and some cute booties!!

I have been sorting out all my Jewellery and my MIL has been selling loads here are a few pics of some thats left!! I am really still into the Czech beads!!!
I have sold loads of bracelets this year which is strange, I really need more time to make more fun lampwork beads too!!

Spot, Madgy, Ru and Lucy send you hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment