Tuesday 23 March 2010

The Sun is out at last
















Well I don't know about you but I am loving that its at last warming up and the sun has been visiting us all, definately makes me feel happier.

I have been pretty busy over the last couple of weeks, with life and it amazes me how the days just fly by!! I had a fab day out at Sunny Hunny with my girls and Madgy, with a great walk on the beach and chips on the seafront. We all had a good day and enjoyed the fresh air.

Then in the week I did a pamper evening for charity that went well and I met an old school friend that fuses glass, which was really interesting to catch up.

As usual I have been busy with my beads, been making quite a lot and had quite a lot of sales on ebay, which has been good. I have also been a bit obsessed with making bracelets!!! Here are some pics of my recent creations.

















No comments:

Post a Comment