Wednesday 26 January 2011

Wednesday and I have the Midweek feeling!!















Happy Wednesday everyone, I have that weird mid week feeling where its seem ages til the weekend, but you know you are half way!! Having an ok week so far, been busy at work trying to set up the new work computer with everything it needs, its takes ages and I have had a few pull your hair out moments!! lol

The weekend was nice and quiet and I managed to make lots of beads, I have a big order at the moment and loving making lots of spotty beads. On Sunday me and hubby went to a boot sale and market, he loves pottering about looking for bargins and me and Madge get dragged round!! I bought Madgy two new beds and she is in heaven now!! lol

Here is some of my latest creations























Hoping for a bit more beady time tonight but will have to see how it pans out as have my girly to look after too and she gets a bit jealous of my shed time!!!

Oh and a big congratulations to my big sis who has just got a new job after being made redundant, well done sis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment