Monday 23 November 2009

SPOT IS SETTLING IN WELL




Well I had a lovely weekend, did not do much as was settling in little Spot and I think he is quite happy. He met Lucy and Ru my other cats and they seem to sort of accepted him and Madgy just wants to follow him everywhere. Spot is very different from any other cat I have ever had, he is so affectionate and cuddly, its amazing.

I managed to raise enough money from selling my beads on ebay to pay for him and I want to thank all my customers for the support, it means a lot to me.

I have managed a little shed time over the weekend and made some lentils and a few more frit beads for ebay here are some piccies



I am hoping for some shed time later today but will have to see how much little Spot needs me first. Hope you all not too down with this terrible weather.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment