Tuesday 16 February 2010

Tatty is missing!!






























Well its been a while since I blogged, so sorry guys the lastest down on the farm is that little Tatty has gone missing, he had a fight with Scatty and went missing the next day. Teenage boys hey!!!
I hope he is ok and that he comes back since hes gone Scatty has really bonded with Mags.
Its been really cold so you have to feel sorry for the
It was my Mums 65 birthday at the weekend and we had a family get together which was really nice and the chocolate cake was yummy!!

As many of you are aware its half term this week so pretty busy with our teenagers!!!

I have been beading a bit the beads above are now listed on ebay and I am currently in the middle of a little seed beady braclet. Not feeling fab at the min as having probs with my ears but hey ho must not grumble xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely beadies Helen! I just love that top set. Hope Tatty has comes back!! ♥

    ReplyDelete