Tuesday 2 February 2010

Tuesday already!!

Can you believe thats its Tuesday already, this week is flying by, its been dead busy down on the farm and today we passed our CIM inspection so we dead chuffed thats out the way for another year!! Naughty Scatty and Tatty have gone missing again, no where to be seen today, I do wonder where they go!!

I had a fairly quiet weekend, visiting my friend and Mum and Dad, oh and managing at last to buy a new washing up bowl!!! My old one had a hole in it so you had to wash up dead quick!! lol

I have been beading a fair bit but mainly orders and beads to sell on ebay, which seems for me to be quite a good place to sell my beads, or making hearts which I love at the min!!















Madgy has had lots of walks and is being a good dog and Spotty is growing every day, I feel a bit guilty as have booked him in to be castrated at the end of the week!! Poor little boy!!
Here is the cuddly monkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment