Tuesday 23 February 2010

NAUGHTY SPOT!!














Well he looks like a little angel and he gives the best cuddles but at the minute my he is a rowdy boy. He seems to have grown an urge to run outside the minute he gets the slighest chance. On Saturday he ran straight past me as I answered the front door and I only just caught him before he would have ran in the road. I fell over catching him and slipped in the snow!! Little monkey I have tried telling him how dangerous outside is but will he listen!!

So I decided that I would try and train him on a lead so I can take him outside but keep him safe!! I tried a normal harness but he just gets out it, so have now ordered him his own walking jacket!!! how posh is that, he is gonna be so embarrassed wearing that!!! he he

As you can see from the pics above he gets on really well with Madgy!! love the tongue Madgey!!!!!

Bead wise I have been fairly busy making beads but not had the chance to list them this week. I have been having a few web issues so now in the process of transfering my host, so thats gonna be fun!!!

Here are some beady pictures

























The Blue bracelet is an idea I had with some glass lampwork flowers I made, I am thinking of making more glass flowers to sell as I think they are such fun xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment