Wednesday 11 May 2011

My Newest flower beads x






































































































All the above beads were made on my sunday session in the shed, I have not had anytime since then, as came down with some horrible bug that floored me for a couple of days, I did manage to go to work but cancelled everything else which has mean't I have been feeling a little sorry for myself!! I even missed out on a night with some of my freinds!!!

Anyway, I have decided to give myself a kick up the bum and get back in the shed today, feeling sorry for yourself is pointless, easy to slip into when so much goes on around you but still pointless, so what shall I make!!!!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmm can't decide xxxx


Hope everyone out there having a fun time xxxxx
































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment