Friday 27 May 2011

last Weekends Bead Retreat
















Firstly this is the piccy of the bracelet I made with the beads from my last blog, the piccy is a bit dark, but I love it xx


Well we had a fantastic weekend, can't believe it was nearly a whole week ago!! It was such fun, lovely company, everyone got on brilliantly and the place where we stayed was fantastic. Great Walks and Great food and the beading was just brilliant, its so nice to have such a wide range of talent all in one place, I am constantly amazed about what everyone can make. We also had a baby shower for Aster it was a really lovely weekend and I am so lucky to have meet such a lovely bunch of beaders. The house we staying in is in the middle of the trees at the top of the hill in this photo. I walked Madgy along the Tissington Trail and it was beautiful.



















There is way to much to tell you all but here is the link with Photos so you can see what we were all upto. Just click on the piccy x










Whilst we were there the lovely Faye from Occasions Accessories (http://www.facebook.com/#!/OccasionsAccessories?sk=infonfo) showed me how to make Tiara's and I am afriad I now have a new addiction!!! I would like to try and incorporate my glass flowers in each Tiara.












But my daughter wanted one without so I made here this one













I have loads to do at the min, I am in the process of redoing my website and I am not getting on very quick!! Plus I need lots of shed time to make new beads and thinking of making murrini too, so it will be head down over the next month or so, so if you see me slacking give me a kick up the bum!!


Helen xx







































No comments:

Post a Comment