Tuesday 30 August 2011

Wheat Harvest is all done!!












So as promised here is a piccy of our combine at work!!






And here is Madgy on a bale!! I love this time of year when all the men are busy and out of my office!!!!! Its straight into our onion harvest now!!



As usual I have kept myself busy too, Lauren is back from Greece looking very tanned, Holly has been staying with her freind and came back Sunday. Elle is busy working, she run off her feet selling shoes with the pre school rush!! and of course Hubby is working loads as usual!!






So I took my eldest to Chester this weekend, we had a lovely time, picked up her key for her new house for next year, its really nice and she is now getting excited about returning to Uni. Then after booking into the lovely Green Gables B & B, we popped to Cheshire Oaks. Its the first time I have been and wow shops and more shops!!!! After picking up a few bargins!! bras for a pound!!! and of course a visit to the Lindt Choc Shop oh yummy!! We went to the cinema and saw Planet of the Apes, I am not normally one to sit still and watch a film but surprised myself and really enjoyed it!! Then it was pizza time and back to the B & B we were shattered!!!



We returned early on Sunday as I wanted to miss the traffic and get back in my shed!! So here is some of my newest beads

I have had a complete re think with my webby and now will only be selling my beads in my ebay shop and not on my website. Ebay has always worked well for me and even though the charges can be higher I do seem to sell more there and as long as I have a small turn over to buy glass I am happy!!! I still have my website but have changed it to a cheaper package and when I have time will see if I get round to adding some of my jewellery there.




So I am off to enroll my youngest at college tonight, she did really well in her results and she is really excited to start her new Childcare course.




Hope you all had a good bank holiday




Helen x



No comments:

Post a Comment