Wednesday 14 September 2011

Just Catching Up

Well I am back from a brilliant extended weekend in Surrey and now trying to catch up with everything!!
Here is where we stayed
Madgy loves it there were lots of ducks to watch and you can walk miles from the door through a big golf course and stunning scenery. This is our second stay here, its about 1/2 an hour to my best friend's house and a great base.  Oh and a wonderful pub right on the doorstep too! :0)

While we were staying there I popped out and spent as much time as I could catching up with Jayne and her lovely family, it was her Son's first birthday and she had a lovely party for him. On Monday we went to Camberley I had beads to post and we had lunch with her Mum. 
I even managed to make a couple of bits while we where chilling out in the evenings.



So the next couple of days I plan to make new beads and get them stocked back in my ebay shop and then I have a busy weekend taking my daughter back to Chester Uni and then Jason is being sent off to Essex for a week! :0( .

Hope you all having a good week

Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice blog ,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will may help you :-
    Wholesale beads

    ReplyDelete