Thursday 22 September 2011

Where has this week gone!!

Well I cannot believe its nearly the weekend again, this last week has just flown by!!!  I got up on Saturday at 6 am and dragged George out of bed and drove her back to Chester, settled her into her new house and then drove home again!!  I was back home by 2pm shattered but so glad to get off the M6!!

Here's George in her new house, she is a very happy bunny to be back at Uni.
So on Sunday I had to get up early to take Jason to work he was mean't to be away again all week and I was dreading it because I hate not having him around, espeically having to cook for myself!! tee hee.  Luckily things worked out better than he thought and he came home on Tuesday Yay!! 

I kept myself pretty busy anyway and made lots of beads, I am still playing around with my silver glass and made these with a press I have had for a while and never got round to using.


I really like this shape and so made a braclet too

Then I thought it would be a great shape to make some Animal beads so made these, my favourite is the piggy so far!!




I think next time I get in the shed I am going to play around with this idea a bit more!!  thinking maybe cows next and then maybe made some tree beads, as think would be good on this shape!!

Anyway I so looking forward to the weekend, hopefully have a day out to the seaside, I really want a walk on the beach!! 
Hope you all doing ok xxxxxx

1 comment: