Thursday 14 January 2010

Snow snow go away!!!



Well I think perhaps most of us are fed up with all this white stuff now, been hanging around a bit to long for my liking and just when you think thats the last of it, we get another covering!!! Above are a couple pictures of the road I have to take down to the farm, nice and slippery and foggy too!!! I suppose its quite pretty in a way but very dark!!

The farm has been really busy this week and I am finding it really hard to get some shed time, I did manage an early morning yesterday where I made these -



































And then when I got so cold at work and could not face my cold shed I played with my beads and made these



















I am really hoping for some glass time tonight!!! not that I am obsessed or anything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment