Saturday 30 January 2010

Saturday Already

Well this week has flown by, the farm has been really busy and our girls have been as ever demanding as usual!!! I have also took up swimming this week as after last weekend away decided that I was becoming unfit, so it's up at 6.00 three times a week and swim before work!!

Its so nice to be able to catch some torch time today and have a good walk with Madgey!! although it was cold the sun was out and it was really nice and bright.
Here are some beads that I have made this week







I also have some new beads cooking so hopefully more to show soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
happy weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, i've nominated you fro a sunshine award! please visit my blog to claim it http://silvergemsdesigns.wordpress.com/
    Gemma
    x

    ReplyDelete