Tuesday 21 June 2011

I keep getting caught in the rain!!!!




Well this week I have got drenched twice!! firstly we took my niece out for a walk on Friday and the heavens just opened on us!! We had to take refuge under a tree and call my parents to come save us!! Above is my two girls waiting to be rescued!! no coats!!! lol


Then the second time I walked up to my office on the farm on Saturday to check mail etc and this is what faced me and Madgy on the way home!! Its about a 2 mile walk back and we got drenched!!!! They say things happen in 3's so looking forward to my next soaking!! lol


Things have been pretty quiet on the bead front and only managed a little bit of shed time this week, been playing making ladybirds

and these too


I really like the idea of novelty hair pieces with my lampwork beadies so think I might follow this idea up a bit more!! Piggies next I think!! tee hee


A big happy birthday to my Hubby today too xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment